Review one or two examples of the following digital visitor and resident maps created by learners. (Click on the image for a larger view and image attributions. Remember that your “back button” will take you back to this page or you can open the image links a new tab or window.)
- Create your own Personal Learning Network (PLN) map. You can generate your PLN map using your preferred graphics software, slideshow software, or draw your map free hand and then take a photograph for posting on your blog. Institutional quadrants in this context refers to your professional environment and/or engagement in formal learning contexts. (Note that the final assessment requires your PLN map to be generated using digital tools, but for the purposes of this post you can use a hand drawn graphic as a draft before finalising this post for assessment.)
- Revisit your original definition of digital literacy and think about how you would like to refine and improve your first attempt.
- Prepare a revised definition of digital literacy and what digital literacy means for you.
- Complete today’s LiDA photo challenge and share your reflection and image on mastodon.oeru.org or Twitter. Remember to include the following two hashtags in the text of your tweet: #lida101 and #lida101photo
- Consider the digital literacies you would like personally to improve on this course based on the seven elements of digital literacies