Introducing open policy
Cable Green is Director of Open Education at Creative Commons. He works with the global open education community to leverage open licensing, open content, and open policies to significantly improve access to quality, affordable, education and research resources so everyone in the world can attain all the education they desire.
Share your thoughts on open policy by posting a comment on WENotes below, for example:
- For me, the take home message of Cable’s video is …
- The implication of open policy for learning in a digital age is ..
You must be logged in to post to WEnotes.
Note: Your comment will be displayed in the course feed.
- Search for an open policy example online. Alternatively, you can select an example from the OER policy registry.
- Summarise the strengths and weaknesses of the policy example.
- Identify the three most important implications of open policy for learning in a digital age.