The following actions will help you in preparing your written learning reflection.
- Consult the stimulus resources on reflective writing.
- Select one of the following dimensions of openness for further investigation:
- Conduct a search for published research on your chosen dimension of openness and share links to valuable resources on bookmarks.oeru.org. Remember to tag your post using the course code: LiDA103 as well as additional descriptive tags, for example: open access, open policy, open business models etc.
- Use the suggested activity on the respective sub-page of this learning pathway for your investigation or choose an alternate focus based on the resources you find online.
- Generate a bullet list of your prior experience and knowledge of the dimension of openness before your online investigation of the topic.
- List WHAT you have learned but also HOW you learned it.
- Think about your response or reaction to the new knowledge and insights derived from the literature you have studied.