Learning outcome actions
- Publish a blog post of approximately 150 words and include:
- One of the images you sourced: uploaded to your blog, displayed in the post, and properly attributed according to the Creative Commons best practices for attribution.
- Links to each of the two images you uploaded on WikiEducator, properly attributed properly.
- A short reflection sharing your thoughts on this activity, for example why you chose the images and anything new you learned by completing this learning challenge.
- Remember to apply the “ds4oer” tag to your post—called a label in blogger. (This is needed for harvesting your post in the course feed.)
- Remember to register the url of your blog post so course participants can find your post to provide feedback and comments.
- Select “Find and share images” from the list of options on the form.
- Visit the register of learning challenges submitted and post a comment providing feedback on two blog posts.
- Try to find a blog post which does not have any feedback comments.