Learning outcome actions
- Write a blog post of approximately 250 words reflecting on your experience and summarising the advantages and disadvantages of using video in your online materials.
- Embed your video in the blog post.
- If your video is licensed under a CC BY license and hosted on YouTube, embed your video on your WikiEducator Sandbox page (see the Sandbox link at the top right-hand side of your browser when logged in).
- See detailed instructions on how to embed a YouTube video on WikiEducator’s YouTube template page.
- If you didn’t post your video on YouTube, embed on your Sandbox page a YouTube video (with a CC BY license) which relates to the course you are developing. (This is intended to give you the opportunity to practice embedding a YouTube video in the wiki. You can always post a link to where your video is hosted online, but it is a useful skill to know how to embed a video in the wiki.)
- Remember to register the url of your blog post so course participants can find your post to provide feedback and comments.
- Select “Video remix” from the list of options on the form.
- Visit the register of learning challenges submitted and post a comment providing feedback on two blog posts.
- Try to find a blog post which does not have any feedback comments.