Network diagrams visualise the interrelationships between project activities.
This video illustrates a precedence diagram method for drawing network diagrams.
- Read “Creating the Network Diagram” in the prescribed textbook (Web | PDF | EPUB | MOBI) (pages 80-82 in PDF version of the text).
- Take note of the difference between
- Activity on Node (AON) or Precedence diagram method (PDM), and
- Activity on Arrow (AOA) diagrams supported by most project management software tools.
- WEnote: In your own words, describe a disadvantage of the AOA method. Post your comment below and then look on the course feed page to see what others have posted..
You must be logged in to post to WEnotes.
Note: Your comment will be displayed in the course feed.