Learning output actions
- Prepare a blog post where you publish an annotated bibliography for two sources which must include a journal article and a book chapter from an edited collection of chapters from multiple authors.
- You can select resources already saved in your library or search for new ones in support of your research topic.
- Use the note or comment feature of your citation management software to record a copy of your annotation.
- Publish a blog post with an annotated bibliography for two sources in support of your research topic (see below for an example)
- You must use your citation management software to generate the reference using the APA format.
- Remember to add a category or tag for your post using the course code: LiDA101 (this is needed for harvesting the post of registered course blogs for the course feed.)
Example of annoted bibliography to meet requirements of this course
- Example adapted for APA citation style from How to prepare a bibliography, Concordia University