Evaluating online sources
- How to (seriously) read an academic paper
- CARS checklist for online sources
- Evaluate information sources
Preparing an annotated bibliography
- Writing an annotated bibliography, by Deborah Knott, New College Writing Centre, University of Toronto.
- How to prepare an annotated bibliography, published by Concordia University.
- Example of annotated bibliography (Published Simplenote).
The purpose of this learning challenge is:
- To publish selected references on your blog according to the requirements of the APA citation style.
- To prepare an annotated bibliography for the two items in the format required by this course.
You will benefit from this challenge by refining your skills in reading and summarising published literature for academic purposes taking the requirements for credibility of the resources into account.