The LiDA learning pathway photo challenge is an optional activity aimed at improving skills and building confidence in using social media to support your learning. It is a way to connect socially with your peers through creative expression of the concepts you encountered during this learning pathway.
Your participation helps to build and support the OERu learning community.
Learning pathway photo challenge
- Take a photo illustrating your engagement with digital technology profiling concepts covered in this learning pathway.
- Share a personal caption or reflection on mastodon.oeru.org or Twitter. Here are a few ideas for the photo challenge:
- Selfie of you using digital technology
- Something that made you think about learning in a digital age
- Free hand (self drawn) image or mind map illustrating relationships among concepts you are learning
- Something you found valuable
- Something you are finding difficult
- Something you enjoyed doing
- Something new you learned
- Something old but valuable
- Something collaborative
- Something enjoyable
- Other creative idea
- You must include the following hashtags in the text of your toot: #LiDA101 and #lida101photo
- Include a personal reflection or creative caption with your photo – this will be the body text of your post.
- Share your creativity!
- For more detailed instructions, see the LiDA101 photo challenge.
- Show interest, gratitude and engage with fellow learners by “liking”, “boosting” and/or replying to LiDA photo posts you find interesting.
- You retain the copyright of your images. Unless you specify otherwise, you agree to share your LiDA101 images under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license