After you login there are a number of different ways to search:
- Put a search term directly into the search field – for course searches, select “all bookmarks” from the pull down option.
- Note that you can search just within your own personal bookmarks or all bookmarks.
- Searching for your Course code, e.g. LiDA101 will find all the bookmarks for your course.
- Click on the “Popular Tags” link.
- You can sort alphabetically for by popularity.
- Click on the tag you are interested in to see the bookmarks for that tag.
- Click on the “All Users” link to see a list of users.
- Click on the “Bookmarks” link by their name to see their public bookmarks.