From a Moodle notification
As soon as you have passed a knowledge test, you will receive a notification from OERu Moodle that you have been awarded a badge. Depending on how you have set up your notification preferences on your OERu Moodle account, you will receive the notification about your badge either within Moodle itself or by email (or both). You can use this notification to view and manage your badges.
- Open your notification email (this will come to the email address that you used to register for OERu Moodle)
Log into moodle.oeru.org and open a list of notifications by clicking on the bell icon at the top right of your screen (circled in green on image below); then click View full notification.
- In either your email or the Moodle notification screen, click Manage badges to go to your Moodle badges page.
- On the My badges page, you will see your new badge and any existing badges you have from OERu micro-courses (see image below).
- If you wish, download your badge from here by clicking the arrow under the badge image.
You can also view and manage your badges at any time through the Preferences menu in Moodle.
- Log in to https://moodle.oeru.org.
- Click on your name or picture at the top right of your Moodle screen.
- Click on Preferences in the drop-down menu that appears (see area circled in green in image below).
- Click on Manage badges to view and download your badges, as described above.
Now go to Sharing your badges to find out how to create a digital ‘backpack’ and share your badge through your social networks.